|Level of Support||Grand Slam||Home Run||Triple||Double||Single||Fan|
|Inclusion in Press Releases||Lead||Yes||–||–||–||–|
|Event Registration Forms||Logo||Logo||Logo||Logo/Name||–||–|
|Event Shirts||Logo/Heading||Logo/Top||Logo/Top||Logo/Middle||Logo/Name Bottom||–|
|Free Race Entries||8||6||4||2||–||–|
|Goody Bag Opportunities||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Category Exclusivity – No other like vendor will be accepted. *
- Inclusion in Press Releases – To the best of our ability, we will try to get your name out there in newspapers and other media serving the Tampa Bay community.
- Logo/Name on Print Material – Your logo or name will be printed on flyers, registration forms, etc. Subject to timing and space availability in some instances.
- Logo/Name on T-Shirt – Each runner and volunteer will receive a commemorative T-shirt. Your logo or name will be placed on the T-shirt.
- Free Event Entries – Free race entries will be awarded to sponsors. We can also assist in matching the free entries with needy runners.
- Facebook “likes” – The Buddy Run Facebook page will “like” your page to help broaden your social media reach. Please reciprocate!
- Goody Bag Opportunities – Each participant will receive a “goody bag”. This provides the opportunity for your business/organization to get specific promotional material directly to the consumer. Cost of samples not included in in-kind donation.
- Announcer Mentions – Our emcee will highlight your business/organization by mentioning and thanking your group on the day of the event. Russell Rhodes of Fox 13’s Good Day Tampa Bay is our announcer!
- Booth Opportunities – You will have the opportunity to set up a booth at the event site and promote your business/organization. Selling of merchandise will require a one day vendor permit from the Hillsborough County Parks Department. Set up a booth and get 2 Buddy Run tech shirts!
- Course Signs – You will get a number of signs placed along the course route with your logo or name prominently displayed.
* exception – car dealers gain exclusivity at Grand Slam level subject to timing and must be a Triple level sponsor or above to show cars.
Sponsorships or donations may be mailed to:
CBA Buddy Run
2030 West Fletcher Avenue
Tampa, FL 33612-1821
Please make checks payable to CBA Buddy Run. Proceeds benefit Buddy Baseball and Congregation Beth Am.
If you have any questions regarding sponsorships, please contact the Buddy Run Race Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.